Monday, June 27, 2011

Return

Designation Scribe Sigma found innocent of Transgression 417. After lengthy inquiry Transgression 417 was found to have been carried out by Analyst Delta, motivated by *CLASSIFIED*

Hey, guys. I'm back. Sorry for the long absence. I see that asshole IN already filled you guys in on what happened. He's one of those dicks who thinks that a little bit of authority gives him the right to do whatever he wants. Ignore him.

I don't know who this "Anchises" fellow is. Nor do I know how he posted on this blog or how he managed to get access to my personal files.

Anyway: here's the game plan. I'm certain a couple of you are a bit confused about what happened, so the next post will explain the seven different callings in the Archive. Then I think I'll do a post on CW002 since a few people were asking about that before IN arrested me. I've also got to finish adding the links to the PRE posts. Then... well, I'm trying to avoid it, but I guess I have no choice. I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you all about the Gifted or about what I really am. But it seems IN and "Anchises" let it slip anyway. So I'll put it to a vote: leave a comment and tell me if you want to know about the Gifted. And if enough people do, then I'll post the data and I'll tell you the rest of my story. --SΣ 

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear about the Gifted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to learn about the Gifted as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to hear about the gifted, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because /we all/ don't want to hear a riveting tale to take our minds off things.

    Get the point?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lets hear it. As of right now, I need all the information I can get.

    ReplyDelete