Sunday, November 13, 2011

Update on my Current Status

Like I said before, I have been very busy lately. I've gathered a lot of information, most of which is about my past, the past I don't remember. A picture is beginning to form, and frankly I don't like it.

Once again, there are still some things that are unclear, and that I'm still looking into. I've been spending a lot of time at libraries, looking through books about folktales and mythologies and urban legends. I'm trying to find as much information as I can about the Shadow People, because I'm certain it all comes back to them. I'm actually typing this up at a library computer right now.

I'm not sure what I'm hoping to find. I doubt any of these books are going to have information on what happens when Shadows get stuck inside humans. I don't even know why I'm so hung up on it. I'm going by the word of some guy who named himself after a character from Greco-Roman myth. Although I do think I have a pretty good idea of who he really is...

You see, a few weeks back, I went home. My original home, the one I left to join the Archive. I saw my mother for the first time in years, and we talked.

The Grandfather is standing right next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment